We purchased furniture a couple of years ago and had nothing but issues the chaise lounge part broke and had to be repaired three times within the first year the recliner broke twice.We had a warranty for 3 years.
Shortly after the third year the Chase broke again and all the bonded leather started to peel off, I can't bbelieve we spent our hard earned money on this *** furniture! Shame on you City Furniture. I pleaded to have it replaced when we first started having all these issues and it fell on deaf ears again & again.
Shame on you.Do not buy from this company they don't care about the consumer they only care about their pockets.....
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "Got sofa sectional delivered and it was crooked in the back. They sent out two separate replacements... same thing. They assured Us a supervisor would inspect the sofa piece prior..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."