We purchased furniture a couple of years ago and had nothing but issues the chaise lounge part broke and had to be repaired three times within the first year the recliner broke twice.We had a warranty for 3 years.
Shortly after the third year the Chase broke again and all the bonded leather started to peel off, I can't bbelieve we spent our hard earned money on this *** furniture! Shame on you City Furniture. I pleaded to have it replaced when we first started having all these issues and it fell on deaf ears again & again.
Shame on you.Do not buy from this company they don't care about the consumer they only care about their pockets.....
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "On Nov 2011 we bought from City Furniture a Dinner table with 6 chairs and a China, almost $3.000 because was a new model, also we took the insurance against..."
- "In the Fall of 2014 we furnished an apt. completely through City Furniture. We spent thousands of dollars to fill five rooms. The sales people are outgoing, positive..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."