Few months after purchasing a bed on City Furniture, a shiny, oily spot appeared on the left side of the headboard, then spreaded to the right side.It is half down of the headboard, both sides.
I called City Furniture and they sent a guy who said it was from the product that I use to clean or oil from head. Really??? It is not, it is not even head height. Very concerned about the origin of this material.
City Furniture does not stand behind their products or warranty.
And bad customer service.Too bad I did not read revies before going there but I will never buy anything from them again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality,mpoor customer service, warranty issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "The biggest mistake I made was purchasing "leather" sectional couch from the RTG Boca Raton Store in December of 2009. When purchased, we were told how durable of a piece..."
- "COMPLAINT ACTIVITY REPORT Case # 90319766 BBB serving Southeast Florida & the Caribbean Consumer Info: Swerdlen, Dennis Business Info: Dr. Mongi Mikhail, D.D.S, MS.5395 Grand Park PL 1590 NW 10th Ave..."
- "STAY AWAY. If you do care about your car, please spend the extra $200 and take it to a reliable bodyshop. These are just crooks... They don't care about customers...."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "Got E-mail for FREE SHIPPING and 25% off all merchandise. That is a total and complete lie. They give nothing off on AS SEEN ON TV ITEMS. The web-site does..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."