Got sofa sectional delivered and it was crooked in the back.They sent out two separate replacements...
same thing. They assured Us a supervisor would inspect the sofa piece prior to shipping, that didn't happen. The driver told me He looked at two and they were both about the same, but decided to bring it out anyway?? Offered up $50.00.
What a joke, a very expensive sofa!! Customer service is a disaster. Over 4 hours waiting for deliveries and on the phone for nothing.
They don't seem to care about quality.I would not recommend shopping there due to their lack of service or care for the end product.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I contacted Live chat customer service after 1.5 hours of chat still no resolution. Gravely disappointed! Unacceptable "customer service" received damaged broken headboard. Since the frame is metal and a..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "What can I say about Tim Jones of Floors to Go Boca Raton? He's a nice guy, very warm and inviting when you are shopping for flooring. But, that's where..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."