I really hope that I will never need there help in the future.I am a second time user of there convenient payment 90 day plan.

The first time I will admit I let the deadline drift past me. Although they would not even send you a friendly reminder, knowing that you are reaching the deadline. They are giving you a chance to slip so they can gain from the extranominal interest fees. The second time of using them I made sure I did not miss my 90 day mark.

I sent a check in the mail 10 days prior to July 25th, made a phone call to confirm if it was received. The customer service human robot said she does not see any checks posted as payment to my account. So knowing that I need to meet the deadline, I made a payoff with my credit card, clearing my balance to $0 owed. Leaving a 2 day window for the deadline.

How about my lost check, that they never received was cleared and deposited by them to my bank; two days after my payoff deadline. When I called to inquire, I was told maybe another progressive company cashed the check. REALLY. .

Currently being investigated.Lesson Learned, never use them again because their real purpose is to make money off of you.

Review about: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

I liked: Beginning was great, I had a good understanding.

I didn't like: Run-around when i attempted to meet the deadline.

Had an Experience with City Furniture?

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention.If you have indeed posted this concern regarding Progressive Financial, You may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease option. We are a lease company not a finance company we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers across the nation to provide an alternative lease to own option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520.