1.2
Style and Design

Horrible company to do business with. Never buy anything cash from them, always use a credit card with these people so you can put a stop payment on the order.

City Furniture took my cash for a large piece of furniture and it was a large chunk of cash. City Furniture delivered the wrong piece of furniture to my house. I called customer service and tried to talk to a manager and the best i could get on the phone was a customer specialist named SASHA. they would not let me speak to a manager and that lady started laughing at me because I was getting aggravated.

The Customer Service Specialist told me that it was my fault they delivered the wrong furniture and that I had to take the problem up with the salesman. I didn't let the delivery people leave the furniture at my house for very good reason. So after the very rude conversation on the phone with the Customer Service Specialist I went down to City Furniture and demanded a refund. I was told that City Furniture does not refund cash and that they would mail me a check in 7 to 10 business days.

A dozen calls and a month and a half later I still don't have my money or a check from City furniture. I have every time I've called and who I had talked to documented so I will be contacting an attorney very soon.

Review about: City Furniture Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Customer service is atrocious.

Comments