After spending a few thousand dollars at City Furniture, and a year later with minimal use of sofa..a tear started at seems soon after that, springs started coming loose with maybe wood, who knows..

After following all procedures of sending pics with description of issues.I was told that I would receive a call back within 24 hours, two weeks later I get a call from what sounds like a woman in a dark back room wanting to make appointment to fix sofa.. never identifying herself, I refused and called City furniture... This is the deal, when you purchase warranty they do not tell you the steps you will have a contract person come to ur house and try to fix, if they cannot fix they will schedule another app. with parts for furniture if that does not work they will they contact God knows who, if after all these attempts they will try and replace sofa in my case if not well I guess Im *** out of luck.

I should have listened and paid attention to reviews and gone to Macy's ..

This is not only SAD BUT PATHETIC TO LEAVE DETAILS WHEN ONE PURCHASES SOMETHING..SHAME ON YOU CITY FURNITURE

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with City Furniture?

Comments