Featured Not resolved
1.2
Style and Design

I purchased a (what was told to me) leather sectional.It turns out it was a Bonded Leather sectional.

Within the first week, It was un-stitching on the corners. They told me that I had to pay for a $75 repair man to come over. This was with the warranty. Then the "repair" man said it could not be fixed.

He said I had to take it back to the warehouse to replace or pay $150 so they pick it up. Again, this is with a warranty. We took it in ourselves, but the new pieces had the same problem. Then, they started peeling.

We kept it for another year, but ended up throwing it away.

Bottom line: Stay away from these folks.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Defective furniture, Will not repair or replace, Being lied to by sales guy.

Had an Experience with City Furniture?

Comments

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #963049

These people should be investigated for lying to consumers.The sales representative swore that the sofa was pure leather in the front.

It turns out that I also lost my sofa.There has to be something some law that can protect consumers.