City Furniture - Lies about leather couch sold. Bonded and cheap.
I purchased a (what was told to me) leather sectional.It turns out it was a Bonded Leather sectional.
Within the first week, It was un-stitching on the corners. They told me that I had to pay for a $75 repair man to come over. This was with the warranty. Then the "repair" man said it could not be fixed.
He said I had to take it back to the warehouse to replace or pay $150 so they pick it up. Again, this is with a warranty. We took it in ourselves, but the new pieces had the same problem. Then, they started peeling.
We kept it for another year, but ended up throwing it away.
Bottom line: Stay away from these folks.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Defective furniture
- Will not repair or replace
- Being lied to by sales guy
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..."
- "Billet Technology has never been licensed by MOPAR ever ! http://www.pcworld.com/article/25914...ringement.html This article points out the exact platform and profile that has been gone through since Billet technology has always been in..."
- "Went to the store on flagler and 97th ave, miami fl and bought a black leather sofa in perfect conditions, made my first payment and at the checkout asked the..."