City Furniture - Lies about leather couch sold. Bonded and cheap.
I purchased a (what was told to me) leather sectional.It turns out it was a Bonded Leather sectional.
Within the first week, It was un-stitching on the corners. They told me that I had to pay for a $75 repair man to come over. This was with the warranty. Then the "repair" man said it could not be fixed.
He said I had to take it back to the warehouse to replace or pay $150 so they pick it up. Again, this is with a warranty. We took it in ourselves, but the new pieces had the same problem. Then, they started peeling.
We kept it for another year, but ended up throwing it away.
Bottom line: Stay away from these folks.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Defective furniture
- Will not repair or replace
- Being lied to by sales guy
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "On Nov 2011 we bought from City Furniture a Dinner table with 6 chairs and a China, almost $3.000 because was a new model, also we took the insurance against..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "I had a real bad fall on December 2012, a bad broken leg of two mayor bones. After 2 operations , the tibia it has not heal. Dr. Prescribed a..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."