1.2
Style and Design

So I bought/CHARGED 2 bedroom sets for my Grandkids. One set was delivered without the bedrails.

And the bedrails for the other set would be delivered in 2 weeks.So I called customer care and spoke to Camille---who said to e mail them photos of the boxes we received, we did that..Next day I called customer care and spoke to Shaniqua----who said they were doing an audit to find the missing bedrails next day I called and spoke to Ivan----- the next day I called and spoke to Gail-----the next day I called and spoke to Shelbi------who requested we email the pictures again the next day I called and spoke to Leonora----the next day I called and spoke to Edison---- the next day I called and spoke to Kimberly----- the next day I called and spoke to Ariadne---- the next day I called and spoke to Kimberly----the next day I called and spoke to Kenneth----- the next day I called and spoke to Sasha----who told me they are NOT GOING TO SEND ME MY MISSING BEDRAILS!!!!!!!

THAT I COULD BUY THE BEDRAILS FROM THEM IF I WANTED TO----the next day I called and spoke to Abbey------+ the next day I called and spoke to Jason-----the next day I called and spoke to Salomay-----all this time of me calling and not one time did City Furniture call me back about my missing bed rails finally I get a phone call from Sasha-----who was one of the people that I had spoke to earlier who was very rude to me on the phone and Stern to tell me that they have

now decided that they would deliver the bed rails to me I ask Sasha what made them to decide to now deliver the missing bed rails and she told me that it was because everytime that somebody told me that they were going to do an audit to find the bed rails that they never did this it was never done so I just kept calling and calling and I spoke to 19 DIFFERENT EMPLOYEES who are not willing to help me in any way.. How is this fair to a customer who was calling for missing bed rails I wasn't asking them for a dresser or a mirror I was asking them for the missing bed rails so my granddaughter wouldn't have to sleep on the floor UNHAPPY CUSTOMER...

Comments