City Furniture - Poor quality of products and awfull Customer Service
On Nov 2011 we bought from City Furniture a Dinner table with 6 chairs and a China, almost $3.000 because was a new model, also we took the insurance against any damage to protect our investment (they say....).After 1 year the chairs are ripping apart and the table is ruined.
It's completly scratched. One night we had a meeting using the table, that by the way is almost decorative because I have my dinning table at the kitchen, and for our surprise the table got ruined and scratched because we signed a document over it and all we wrote on the paper went over the table for any reason. I called Customer Service to let them know and looking for help (I bought and insurance for this cases) and beside to be very rude, they told me that the insurance does not cover this damage because it was my fault since the tables are not for write anything on it, they are just to have dinner with 2 or more table clothes on it and I should know it by now (what???) nobody told me that I could not write over a table ever in that store so I could be aware of what I was buying..... I was very surprised with what I was told...
it is incredible the bad quality of the products and the awful customer service. I went to the store to file the claim and the response was the same, the insurance doesn't cover this because it was my fault and nobody wanted to help me. I cannot believe that I spent $3.000 on a furniture that became like it was something from a very cheap store, and they are refusing to repair or replace the table and chairs because they say that is my fault, and believe me, it is not, the poor quality of the materials used is very evident. It is not fair!!!
my money worth and I wantt somebody to help me!!!I've had at least 2 tables in my house in my entire life (45 years) before this one and all of them are like the first day because they are made out of very good materials and I am a person that take good care of my stuff, so I don't understand what's going on here, the only thing that I understand is the poor quality of the products and Customer Service, this is too much for me....
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "I regret the moment , I walked in city furniture, I bought my princess a bedroom set that cost me 1200. To find that it's completely useless. I purchased a..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."