City Furniture - Poor quality of products and awfull Customer Service
On Nov 2011 we bought from City Furniture a Dinner table with 6 chairs and a China, almost $3.000 because was a new model, also we took the insurance against any damage to protect our investment (they say....).After 1 year the chairs are ripping apart and the table is ruined.
It's completly scratched. One night we had a meeting using the table, that by the way is almost decorative because I have my dinning table at the kitchen, and for our surprise the table got ruined and scratched because we signed a document over it and all we wrote on the paper went over the table for any reason. I called Customer Service to let them know and looking for help (I bought and insurance for this cases) and beside to be very rude, they told me that the insurance does not cover this damage because it was my fault since the tables are not for write anything on it, they are just to have dinner with 2 or more table clothes on it and I should know it by now (what???) nobody told me that I could not write over a table ever in that store so I could be aware of what I was buying..... I was very surprised with what I was told...
it is incredible the bad quality of the products and the awful customer service. I went to the store to file the claim and the response was the same, the insurance doesn't cover this because it was my fault and nobody wanted to help me. I cannot believe that I spent $3.000 on a furniture that became like it was something from a very cheap store, and they are refusing to repair or replace the table and chairs because they say that is my fault, and believe me, it is not, the poor quality of the materials used is very evident. It is not fair!!!
my money worth and I wantt somebody to help me!!!I've had at least 2 tables in my house in my entire life (45 years) before this one and all of them are like the first day because they are made out of very good materials and I am a person that take good care of my stuff, so I don't understand what's going on here, the only thing that I understand is the poor quality of the products and Customer Service, this is too much for me....
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Got sofa sectional delivered and it was crooked in the back. They sent out two separate replacements... same thing. They assured Us a supervisor would inspect the sofa piece prior..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."