2.2

Bought items 2/27/2016. Discovered crack on the 8th of March. File warranty and denied cause not done with 3 days . They didn't even call to tell me they denied it . O and we bought the extra warranty for 3 years of service or replacements. There warranty states for bad material or workmanship they will take care of .

Don't waste your money here there is no warranty and they lie too you

Left message for sales person no call back Danielle . Told service was going put on internet they told me I was a grown up and could do what I want

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of dont stand behind the product and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of kona tv stand and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2400. City Furniture needs to "replace item or fix like warranty says" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kona tv stand in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at City Furniture.

Had an Experience with City Furniture?

Comments