I regret the moment , I walked in city furniture, I bought my princess a bedroom set that cost me 1200. To find that it's completely useless.

I purchased a desk and bench which both wobble from side to side as if I purchased a swing. I called them telling them that this unstable and not safe, they sent two technicians for two opinions. By the way if the techs agree that the piece is a manufacturers defect city furniture charges them a $100. fee.

We'll they both agreed that the furniture is unstable and unsafe for anyone to sit on,but did say this is how the furniture is made.REALLY WHY WOULD ANYBODY MAKE A BENCH YOU CANT SEAT ON? I'm very disappointed to say the least and feel ripped off 500. You work hard to provide the best you can. And here they say the fact that a bench the moves like a swing is normal?

DON,T BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE, PLEASE, THE QUALITY, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND REPAIR, THEY ARE JUST AWFUL.. I can't even resale this, I'm not capable of doing this to Anyone, but apparently big companies like this one are!

Reason of review: All of the above.

I didn't like: Rude customer service, Did not replace item, Poor quality furniture, Dont stand behind the product.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 25, 2015.

Comments