I regret the moment , I walked in city furniture, I bought my princess a bedroom set that cost me 1200. To find that it's completely useless.

I purchased a desk and bench which both wobble from side to side as if I purchased a swing. I called them telling them that this unstable and not safe, they sent two technicians for two opinions. By the way if the techs agree that the piece is a manufacturers defect city furniture charges them a $100. fee.

We'll they both agreed that the furniture is unstable and unsafe for anyone to sit on,but did say this is how the furniture is made.REALLY WHY WOULD ANYBODY MAKE A BENCH YOU CANT SEAT ON? I'm very disappointed to say the least and feel ripped off 500. You work hard to provide the best you can. And here they say the fact that a bench the moves like a swing is normal?

DON,T BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE, PLEASE, THE QUALITY, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND REPAIR, THEY ARE JUST AWFUL.. I can't even resale this, I'm not capable of doing this to Anyone, but apparently big companies like this one are!

Pissedconsumer33 wrote the review because of "all of the above" at City Furniture and attached a video. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants City Furniture to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude customer service, did not replace item, poor quality furniture and dont stand behind the product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by City Furniture bedroom set for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments