Style and Design

I could NOT be more disappointed with City Furniture!Not only did I expect to furnish an entire new house with furniture from City Furniture but I even paid for the assistance of a "designer" because we just had a couple of months before the holidays.

We live out of state and we wanted to make sure that everything looked perfect in our new home but after wasted weeks of time and nonsense designer assistance such as "put an area rug on the floor" and "put placements and plates on the counter in front of the bar stools" I have decided that it is better to take my losses and look for furniture elsewhere rather than be even more disappointed. I will continue to fight to get my money back but anyone reading this should learn from my very expensive mistake. Do NOT shop here and absolutely do NOT pay for a "professional designer". I have no ability to professionally decorate a home but even I know to put furniture and rugs on the floor, paintings on the wall, magazines on the coffee table, and placemats on the counter top.

We were going to pay tens of thousands of dollars to fully furnish a brand new home and they made us so angry we ever walked into one of their stores.Stay away!!!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with City Furniture?

Comments