City Furniture strikes again!!!!Worst Customer Service Ever!!!

They called and scheduled an appointment to repair the 2 matching leather recliners as the parts were in. They then called to confirm at 9am to 1pm window of time. I took the day off from work. They call as I am sitting waiting for them to show up and tell me that they would have to re-schedule because they can't fit the parts on their truck.

I have been waiting for 12-14 weeks for a repair on these recliners. I bought their 3 year in home repair or replace warranty which is a load of bull. They now tell me that the pieces of leather that they are replacing are not even guaranteed to match. That is not what I was told when I purchased the warranty coverage.

They need to just replace these recliners! The bonded leather is de-laminating on both recliners after 2 years. In my opinion, I would think twice about 1: buying bonded leather, 2: buying City Furniture's In Home Service/Replacement Warranty and 3: buying anything from City Furniture.

Poor customer service, you have to wait for months for a repair, they lie to you to sell the product and warranties.They don't stand behind what they sell!

Had an Experience with City Furniture?

Comments